JORGE RAMIREZ-ESCUDERO is an award winning composer and multi-instrumentalist from Spain.
He composes, arranges, orchestrates, mixes and produces music & sound design for the worlds of advertising, audio branding, broadcasting, animation, interactive, film and dance.
He has vast experience in working with advertising agencies, music production houses, film & TV studios as well as artists from all over the world, having composed many styles of music to film, commercials, TV idents, videomapping, theatre and dance.
In addition, his work has also been shown in museums such as the Museum of Fine Arts (Boston), The New Museum (New York) or Galería Vermelho (Sao Paulo) as well as at MIT, TED Talks, Dakar Biennale, SXSW or the Amsterdam Film Festival.
You can see examples of his music under the Work section.
Clients include American Express, Disney, PayPal, Coke Zero, MIT, BBC, HBO, HSBC, Vodafone, Ford, Suzuki, Erno Laszlo, McDonald's, Santander, Vice, Carrefour, Subway, Lurpak as well as Adelphoi, DLMDD, A-Mnemonic, Massive Music, Wake the Town, Soviet Science, Elias Arts, String and Tins, Digitas, Mirada, Amp Amsterdam or Paloma Studio.
- "Outstanding musicianship", Fundación Autor SGAE 2014
- "Audiovisual Bronze Prize" - Ideas City (soundtrack), Laus 2014
- "Best Audiovisual Experience" - Hyperpotamus performance, Stockholm Fringe 2013
- "Audiovisual Bronze Prize" - "De Camino" (videoclip), Laus 2011
- "Special Jury Prize" - "Paquita y Todo Lo Demás" (soundtrack), Málaga Film Festival 2010