JORGE RAMIREZ-ESCUDERO is an award winning composer and multi-instrumentalist from Spain.
He composes, arranges, orchestrates, mixes and produces music & sound design for the worlds of broadcasting, interactive, advertising, film, animation and theatre.
He has vast experience in working with advertising agencies, music production houses, film studios, TV companies and artists from all over the world, having composed all styles of music to picture, film scores, TV idents, commercials, videomapping, theatre music and art exhibits.
In addition, his work has also been shown in museums such as the Museum of Fine Arts (Boston), The New Museum (New York) or Galería Vermelho (Sao Paulo) and has performed at TED Talks, Dakar Biennale, SXSW or the Amsterdam Film Festival.
He also tours the globe as the vocal one man band extraordinaire Hyperpotamus.
You can see examples of his music under the Work section.
Clients include: American Express, PayPal, Coke Zero, Suzuki, BBC, HBO, Google, HSBC, Vodafone, Ford, McDonald's, Santander, Vice, Cadbury's, Singapore Airlines, Subway, Yell as well as Adelphoi, Wake the Town, Massive Music, Mirada, Digitas...
- "Outstanding musicianship", Fundación Autor SGAE 2014
- "Audiovisual Bronze Prize" - Ideas City (soundtrack), Laus 2014
- "Best Audiovisual Experience" - Hyperpotamus performance, Stockholm Fringe 2013
- "Audiovisual Bronze Prize" - "De Camino" (videoclip), Laus 2011
- "Special Jury Prize" - "Paquita y Todo Lo Demás" (soundtrack), Málaga Film Festival 2010